High Value auto insurance is critically important in protecting your latest investment. Whether you purchased an exotic or antique car, you must be insured. Discover your insurance options today.
Since you have purchased an exotic or classic vehicle, you’ll also want to properly insure your investment. When insuring a high value car, you must consider how you will be using the vehicle:
- Will you only drive the vehicle to car shows? If so, your policy should be limited to those circumstances.
- Are you going to use your vehicle to go to the grocery store, hit the beach or visit a relative? Then your policy should reflect this kind of use.
A typical exotic car insurance policy includes the following:
- Agreed value coverage: Pays for the car’s full-insured value with no depreciation in the event of a total loss, less your deductible.
- Inflation guard: To compensate for inflation and appreciation, the policy increases the vehicle’s value quarterly.
- Spare parts coverage
- Additional Coverage Options available: Flexible annual mileage available based on actual use.
You can also purchase additional coverage:
- Emergency towing in case of breakdown
- Roadside assistance
- Emergency lockout
- Emergency travel expenses in case your vehicle breaks down while away from home
- Theft reward
- Car show expenses
- Personal effects: This policy will reimburse you for items that are vandalized or stolen when reported to police
We’re Here to Help
Because we understand what you are worth, we are here to help make sure that full financial recovery takes place whatever happens. To learn more about all of our high value auto insurance and personal risk management solutions, you can Get a complimentary policy review or call us now at 855-888-8070.